Re: Game values

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 06:47:09 EDT

I would like to believe that the vector games will rise in value, however supply
and demand makes me think otherwise. I just cant imagine that there will be that
many more buyers, and imo the supply is just too great vs. the current demand.
Things happen in cycles, and I don't think it will be too much longer before
"most" folks tire of these old classics:< People all tend to do the same thing
at about the same time, and when they go to sell, many will follow........driving
the prices way down. I could be totally wrong however, I just base my experience
on stocks:)

Later,
Mark Capps