FS: 2901's Vectorlist Price 100 for $50 shipped.

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 00:00:57 EDT

Hi,

I still have about 500 of the 2901's left for sale. There are 4 of them
used on the aux Tempest pcb (large chip) and Im sure they are used on
other pcbs as well. I thought the demand for these would be larger than
it was and now I just want to get some of my money back on them. They
are brand new National brand still in their factory tubes and they are
ceramic as well. One hundred of them will be shipped to you in
Anti-static bags for $50. Paypal works best for me and its the same as
my email address or you can send a MO to the below address. I some
other parts for sale as well, you are welcome to email me for a full
list. Be sure to respond to my email address and dont send the order to
the vectorlist:)

Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

Just let me know what you need and thanks,
Mark Capps