Re: XY proto Yoke dilema

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 19:31:13 EDT

Wintron showed interest at one time in building specialized yokes in low qty's.

http://www.wintrontech.com/

AI price was never given, but they like products whose qty's are low enough that
offshore companies can't compete. This probably means their prices are somewhat
high. You might give them a call.

(These are the people who make the HV transformer replacement for the
Amplifones.)

-Zonn