Re: XY proto Yoke dilema

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 21:15:02 EDT

This may sound "silly", but if the yoke is make for a tube with
a larger diameter neck, but still the same angle tube, couldn't one
fabricate a "shim" (flexible (but not crushable) tube segment with a
slot cut length wise to allow it to compress and grip the tube neck
or two shims that would do much the same thing) ????

Seems that would be cheaper than having custom yokes made....

-- Curt