Re: Cinematronics monitor: no heater (Space Wars)...

From: Rodger Boots <rlboots_at_cedar-rapids.net>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 02:55:07 EDT

Schematic says pins 1 & 7 of Molex go directly to the CRT socket. A
Molex connector, by nature, seems to attract cracked solder
connections. Check your resistances all the way from the CRT to the
Molex pins. If you find a cracked solder connection WICK OFF THE OLD
SOLDER and resolder the pin, don't just reflow the old solder.