Re: Re: Sega G-80 extender cards

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 13:08:23 EDT

Tim,

Yes, in fact, I have a complete one here that I'd be willing for $15 +
shipping. Unfortunately, I made the wires on this one a little too long so
you can't really test the timing sensitive boards with it (cpu, speech).
You can simply shorten the wires to the desired length for testing those if
you like. I haven't been able to successfully test an XY pair with these
regardless of wire length.

--
Mark Jenison