Re: Re: Sega G-80 extender cards

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 13:19:04 EDT

Ah, so it's more of an extender "harness" than extender board, eh?

I wouldn't have guessed that an extender would have that much influence
over circuit operation. They seem to be simple two-layer boards without
any sort of internal ground plane or anything.

I'm also surprised that unless the wires were cut ungodly long, that
it would mess up timing of the cpu and speech boards. The XY pair
testing issue has me stumped too.

So much yet to learn... <sigh> :-)

I'll email you offline re: extender card.

Thanks,

Tim