Re: Vectrex Yokes

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 02:26:40 EDT

    The vertical coils have to be completely rewound. 112 turns per side and
then put in parallel. The horizontal needs to just be rewired in series
(good thing because this would be hard to rewind). I have made 2 of these so
far with very good results. I want to take pictures of how its done and post
it somewhere so that others can experiment around with it.

     I tried this on the wyse CRT using its high voltage and the Vectrex for
the deflection and it too looks really well. So now we are moving up to
what?? 12" display.

    Somebody do a work up on the LM1875's to make a replacement deflection
circuit please... I can do it, but right now I have not had the time. I can
get wyse 150's for about 45$ each with good crt's. So if someone could make
a delfection circuit here is a replacement B/W or test xy for $65 bucks.

Fred