Re: If you could wish for anything....

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 02:07:17 EDT

My vote would be a replacement chip for the G08 deflection chip and the
G08 HV chip. These are custom chips that are probably not all that
complex a circuit inside, but there are no current replacements for.

Alternately, a replacement G08 deflection board.

Any HV supply you could design that could be easily adapted to all vector
monitors would also be an incredible thing... (all color vector anyway).
G08, Ampliphone, and WG.

-- Curt