Re: If you could wish for anything....

From: David Shoemaker <davids_at_oz.net>
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 03:55:05 EDT

My Votes in order of good to me:

Small Vector monitor for bench, 12" or even the 5" would be fine for when I
am working on boards and could really use my scope for something else.

The two Fluke projects sound good to me. I would like to be able to utilize
this $2000 piece of equipment next to my bench for something other than
email. Though I also have completed my fluke collection, the setup time to
use it is daunting.

Universal replacement HV unit.

Entire vector monitor in 33" would be very nice. But a totally niche
product.

My $.02

David