Re: Gravitar Version 3 ROMS - What changed?

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 14:13:27 EDT

> > I also found a reference in the vectorlist archives to the original owner
> > going to try them on a standard Gravitar boardset and would post the
> > results, but never did. Anyone know if these prototype ROMS would work on an
> > original Gravitar boardset?
> But for lack of time, I would try this on a Space Duel board and a
> Gravitar board. I'm almost 100% positive the Lunar Battle ROMs will not
> work on a Gravitar board though. Callan, did you ever try it?

The gameplay/hardware is the same, however Lunar Battle has ROM 9000.512
loaded at 9000h, which isn't used by Space Duel. Does Space Duel have a
spare socket on it where it could be stuffed? If so, I'd be willing to bet
money that

I do have the ROMs for Lunar Battle, but I made an oath to Callan years
ago that I wouldn't give them out without his permission.

-->Neil