Re: Asteroids ? Ships are supersized

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 16:32:38 EDT

Note that old B&W TV's from the 70's and early 80's used these HV diodes as
did old monochrome computer monitors...check your local thrift shops for these.

Then be sure to discharge the tube using a HV probe or a string of 1meg
resistors, Never short a B&W HV anode directly to the chassis - this can
damage the HV diode!

John :-#)#