Re: Gravitar Version 3 ROMS - What changed?

From: Jon Raiford <raiford_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 08:17:21 EDT

At 09:48 PM 6/24/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> While your at it, how about extending the time on the "red planet"? I
>don't see how it is even _remotely_ possible to get all the way to the
>reactor, shoot it, and get back out again in a mere 22 seconds.

The tricky part is getting through the red planet when the guys are shooting at you both on the way to the reactor and coming back from it. I've only done it a couple times and it is tough! I find it much easier to just beat each world. Haven't made it past the last world on the invisible level though :( High score is 200k (no hunting or warping).. A fraction of the 700k world record :(

Jon