Re: Fw: Vectrex Yokes

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 18:27:38 EDT

OKay,

    I built another for the horizontal and everything looks very good. Very, very slight distortion of the rock things on Mine storm, but this is probably because I built this on a noisy soldierless breadboard with long wires running to the yoke. Everything else looks perfect. Another thing to add is 2 potentiometers for left,right, up and down adjustment. Athough it looks good now this would be easy with a voltage divider going between the cap and 1k resistor on pin 2.

Fred
Juice28