Re:

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 17:49:31 EDT

> I would suggest that we discuss methods for formatting & tracking this data.
>
> What happens when spies is updated or someone wants to add/update/change
> information?

This is starting to get out of control, guys, and starting to drift off
topic.

Spies has a lot to offer. I've also got 16 gigabytes of ROM images,
manuals, schematics (lots lifted from Spies, too). Whether or not Al is
willing to do the information/file gathering is unknown, and I suspect
after taking the Spies arcade schematic archive offline, he's not
interested. If I was in Al's shoes, I'd give the finger to the industry
and walk away.

I just don't understand why people wouldn't just download a manual once on
their own hard drive and read it. Redownloading it over and over again is
downright rude and wastes bandwidth.

Anyway, from thsi point on, let's take this discussion off the list. If
you're interested in continuing a discussion, talk to Mark and/or me
directly and we'll go from there.

-->Neil