Vector Reference on Power Puff Girls (seriously)

From: Jon Raiford <jon_at_raiford.org>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 21:28:26 EDT

Ok, before I begin.. Nobody is allowed to ask why I was watching the Power Puff Girls :)

<Scene Setup>
I new missile control program was developed at a nearby top secret weapons R&D facility. They shipped it to the military and it was somehow switched with a kid's console game at the post office. The kid put it in his console and launched a missile. The military guys got the console game... (remember, this is a cartoon)

<Military guys talking about the game>
#1> Virtual Bomber, what's this?
#2> Beats me, put it in stupid!
#1> Cool, looks all low tech.
#2> That's 'cause its vector graphics stupid!
#3> Uh, sir.. I think we have a problem
     (#1 and #2 are playing the game)
#2> Shut up! I'm in a meeting!
#3> But sir.. A single heat seeker missile has just unexpectedly launched
#2> Not now! Can't you see he's beating me?

Thought you guys would like to know :)

Jon