Re: Fw: Vectrex Yokes

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Fri Jun 28 2002 - 16:44:59 EDT

I am going to test this with an asteriods pcb really some (I just got an
asteriod cocktail today as a matter of fact) I think that the vectrex is
slow with blanking because of the hardware limitations (I will know for sure
as soon as I test this with the asteriods) The deflection circuit that I
made works great. I built 2 so far. One for x and one for y. I even ran my
vectrex on a wyse crt and It looks great also.

Thanks,

Fred