Re: gravitar,star wars and tempest

From: mccullar <mccullar_at_flash.net>
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 08:49:12 EDT

> i used a c64 d/drive cpu, mos 6502a and it works greet!!

Hey! Thanks for solving a minor mystery for me. I bought two C64 disk
drives very cheaply at a hamfest a couple of weekends ago and was surprised
to find that each one has a 6502 in it. But I didn't know if they were -A's
or not and haven't tried them out in an Atari motherboard yet. Thank you!!!
:)

Matt J. McCullar