Re: Asteroids and Deluxe PCB problems

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 14:15:11 EDT

Okay,

Now heres a weird one. On the Asteriods Deluxe, I've got it up and running.
Everything looks good but it has a very bright dot in the center and a line
from it that runs up to the right corner?? Self test does no do this only in
game mode. I checked all roms in my eprom programmer with good bins and they
check out fine.

    I changed all the 74ls191 in the y axis along with all the 157's because
they all were getting about 150 degrees.

    Any idea on the line with the bright spot?? I know its not the monitor
or roms.

Thanks,

Fred