Re: Asteroids and Deluxe PCB problems

From: Jilayne Stanclif <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 16:55:06 EDT

Update... this only happens in the demo mode. I coined up the game and the
dot and line go away in game mode and It goes away in self test. In the demo
mode I get a bright dot in the center and a line off to the right top
corner. Everything else looks okay in demo accept the dot and line ... This
is making me pull my hair out...
almost seems to be a rom or something in either the Z or Scale circuit. I
see it on my scope with just the x and y inputs though. What the heck????