Re: A minor "proud moment in vector history"

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 00:10:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/3/2001 11:06:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sandersj@knology.net writes:

<< I expected it to last a few months. Well, on sunday night, after
 14 months, I finally took the game off location.

 Was it dead? Hell no, I never had a problem out of it. I just rotated it
 out due to low earnings ($10-$20 a week)

     WoW, that is a long time in the same location. I'd figure it's earnings
would be higher even after that long. I'd suggest installing a Clay ESB kit
set to ESB. I'm willing to bet you'd get it's earnings up ALOT, and when the
ESB earnings drop, flip the switch and go back to SW....that is, if you still
want to route it.

MK