A minor "proud moment in vector history"

From: sandersj <sandersj_at_knology.net>
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 23:10:23 EDT

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd share this with you as a datapoint. I've been collecting
for 4-5 years and then went into the business a little over a year ago.
Just one 50 piece location that keeps me busy. When I was looking for
equipment for the initial load into the location I dug out my spare Star
Wars, cleaned it up, slapped a WG with a LV-2000 into it, and placed it on
location. I expected it to last a few months. Well, on sunday night, after
14 months, I finally took the game off location.

Was it dead? Hell no, I never had a problem out of it. I just rotated it
out due to low earnings ($10-$20 a week)

 Darn thing still works great............ but MAN, that b*&ch could generate
some heat. I put some extra fans in it before putting it on location and
very hot air would blow out of the top vent.

Thats it,

Jeff Sanders

P.S. hey Kirby, there's a Space Wars board on E-bay right now if you need
one for that cabinet you got from me.