Re: Snap,crackle, hopefully not pop

From: Evrovski, Andrew <andy_at_cyberplex.com>
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 11:29:41 EDT

Hello Folks,

        Thanks to all that have helped. In fact the suggestion that worked
was sent to me directly via email, but somehow I have lost the email to
thank that individual as well, but thanks to you, I have solved it. Turns
out, this person asked me to check to see if the suction cup or the tube
around it was dirty since that might cause gaps and result in discharges
outside of the tube.

        I cleaned that sucker off and the tube itself so that it was shiny.
When I put the suction cup back, that baby was not moving (when I initially
removed it, I had noticed that there was play almost to the point of being
able to slide around). Anyhow, cleaned it all, plugged it back in and
presto! Works great.

Thanks again folks.
Andy

Andrew Evrovski