Re: Amplifone in Aztarac?

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 15:00:22 EDT

don't forget rounded corners where vectors meet..

(The vectrex exhibits similar properties when faced with displaying
asteroids or battlezone, far too many vectors than it was designed for)

In the vectrex case, the blanking (Z) does appear to react a whole lot
slower, whcih is the main thing i will be looking at to upgrade on it. I
don't so much mind the rounded corners to stuff, i can live with that :)

Andy