Sega G80 error codes?

From: Lewis Mills <lmills01_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 23:30:34 EDT

Hi all,
I'm working on Tac/Scan and am having trouble with a CPU board. When I start
it up, the red LED on the CPU board flashes once, but the game does not come
up. When I press the self-test switch, the LED continuously repeats the
following series of flashes: two short, pause, seven short, pause, one long.
I can't find any mention of the flashes meaning anything in the manual. Is
the pattern meaningful? If so, can somebody decode it? (The game works fine
with another CPU board.)
Thanks,
Lewis