RE: Asteroids Deluxe sound problem

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_classicade.com>
Date: Sat Jul 07 2001 - 18:42:47 EDT

Do you have a working AD ARII board that you can swap w/ to help determine
the source of the problem?

If you can narrow it down to the ARII board, you may need to get a rebuild
kit (ala Bob Roberts). If you don't have access to a working ARII, try a
rebuild kit and see what happens.

Also, are you sure that this is an ARII for an Asteroids Deluxe and not
something else (such as Asteroids). Even though particular versions of the
ARII are mostly compatible, there are small differences that may lead to
conditions you describe.