Re: Has anyone repro'ed Major Havoc marquee or cpo for Tempest conv.?

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 16:38:28 EDT

I know this "repro guy" that has already done the art for the CPOs as he has
produced both dedicated and SD conversions. The reason he "got out" was that
he could no longer deal with the production issues. If someone were willing
to get these printed "the right way" (silk-screened) then I'm sure I could
convince the "repro guy" to do the art.

;)

-roy-