Re[2]: Wintron transformers

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 16:18:30 EDT

I dont know why you would want to build a transformer for a known bad circuit.

there are 1000's of transformers available on the spares market for around $20 for tv's.

if you know what output voltages you need, and we do know
then just find a suitable match, and design a circuit to give the correct drive.

when i get the time i will do exactly that.

i already got a 26" chassis from a medium-res wells-gardner(raster) and fitted a g08 yoke.
my next move is to make the electronics.

i would suggest choosing a transformer designed for the most common type of tv in your country, it keeps the cost down.

in europe that would be a philips G90 or CP110 transformer, i have schematics to the CP110 and already know the drive requirments.
THE TRANSFORMERS ARE 12 (US$17)!!!!!!!!!!

c.u.