Vector Monitor Inputs

From: Robert Mudryk <rob_at_lasers.org>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 15:52:22 EDT

I was wondering if anyone knows for the few different types of Vector
Monitors out there... what type of input are they using... Single
Ended or Differential. I ask this because the Vector Frame ISA Card
protype is being shipped from 4PCB today... and it is Differential
Output?

Our Card by default:
X+ = +/- 2.5V
X- = -/+ 2.5V
Y+ = +/- 2.5V
Y- = -/+ 2.5V
etc.. for the color outputs as well

If Most/All of the Vector Monitors are Single Ended
X+ = +/- 5V
Y+ = +/- 5V
& Common Ground

or is it 0-5V or similar...

I can account for any of these types of signals in the Assembly phase to
do this right on the board

any info would be appreciated

Thanks,

Rob.