Re: Anyone Fix Amplifones for $

From: Scott Swazey <sswazey_at_qualcomm.com>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 21:53:46 EDT

At 08:55 PM 7/11/01 -0400, DBT4251@aol.com wrote:
>[...]
>or not. He asked me if I thought he could sell it the way it was. I said, you
>can sell it to me for $100 (more as a joke) and he said "let me help you load
>it". NOW, if I can just get the thing working. I have fixed about 50 raster
>monitors, but have never even seen a vector before this.

I believe you can use the picture tube from a electrohome G07 raster
monitor. It has the same tube connector as the WG61xx tube. Of course you
will need to pull the old yoke off the broken tube and put it on the tube
from the G07.

-Scott

>(As I said before, I
>avoided them due to all of the horror stories). I found the vectorlist NG a
>couple of days ago and have been reading yalls articles. I hope I haven't bit
>off more than I can chew. Thanks, dean

Scott Swazey        QUALCOMM, CDMA Technology     Work: (858) 651-8745
mailto:sswazey@qualcomm.com AA-302E               Pager:(619) 683-5210