RE: Only 2k

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_classicade.com>
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 22:34:02 EDT

How is the soldering? Clean and free of flux, traces ok? Have you tried
running it in the dark to see if you can see any external arcing on board
front or back? Check the wires coming out of the HVT -- sometimes these get
pinched and the insulation gets cut/damaged. Pull the rubber boots off the
leads going to the focus/screen assemble and check the connection.