Quantum MPU XY/Colour output problems...

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 20:18:01 EDT

Anyone have any secrets to troubleshooting the MPU? I have one that coins
up, but no display. Vector ram is addressed fine, and there appears to be
data getting to the DACs, but there is no colour information on any of the
colour outputs. No Z-Axis info either. I have two boards with almost
identical symptoms. Much easier to fix when one has a working one to
compare to.

I was hoping there was a Signature Analysis guide out there (like Tempest)
but no luck with google.com...

John :-#(#