Star Trek G-80 Bus card extension board

From: <SVerlander_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 11:41:16 EDT

Hi everybody, I am looking to buy a G-80 Bus card extension board. I have a
couple more sound boards to fix that are giving me a fit. I got lucky and
fixed one by changing a few chips till I found the bad one. If I had the
extension board I could use my logic probe and it would save me a lot of
time. I have seen a few on Ebay but none lately. If anyone has one there
willing to sell please email me with price.
If I cant locate one, anyone have any good Ideas on a work around. I do have
an empty cage and thought about cutting the front side off to gain access but
I would rather find an extension card.
Thanks,
Sam