WG6102 display help needed!

From: Eric Johnson <ericjohn_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 22:15:08 EDT

I'm having problems with a newly acquired WG6102 monitor.
I'm hopting someone here can shed some light on what is
going on with this monitor.

The monitor works, but the vectors do not line up very
well, and the picture is very shaky. Every couple of
seconds, the picture collapses to the right of the screen,
and a bright spot appears in the center. As the picture
collapses, you can hear the game power supply start to buzz
as a result of increased current draw from the monitor.
About 1/2 second after the picture collapses, it comes
back. I included some video clips of the montor
exhibiting this problem:

ASF format:

http://216.15.60.178/wg6102.rm

RealVideo Format:

http://216.15.60.178/wg6102.asf

The monitor exhibits the same behavior even after
installing a LV2000, and replacing C901, C902 and C905
Any ideas what is going on?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

^^Eric