Cosmic Chasm spinner knob update

From: Jenison Mark-QA3578 <Mark.Jenison_at_motorola.com>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 10:05:09 EDT

Hi all,

I received the spinner knob from Rodger Boots this weekend.

I was going to take some pictures of the two side by side, but decided it
would be a waste of time, since there was really nothing to compare.

It is an exact match!

Well, minus the indicator line. But as you may suspect, the indicator line
provides no functionality (I mean, if you are looking down at the knob to
see which way your ship is pointing, you've got problems). If you want to
be a purist, I suppose you can order it with an indicator line.

Since it looks like the information is not yet archived on the vectorlist
site, could you post the information here again, Rodger? I'd also like to
put out a post on rec.games.video.arcade.collecting to see if anyone else
wants to order some.

Again, I'd like to thank those vectorlist people who did the leg work on
this one. I knew if I posed this problem, the people of vectorlist would
come through. Thanks!

--
Mark Jenison