Re: help! tempest mathbox :(

From: <galaga_at_zfree.co.nz>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 07:19:39 EDT

hi i have a hard one!!
my tempest has a big error it dose't work it all :)
i have replace most of the chips on the board..
the AUI,pokey's,add-data buffers...but not the proms.

dose any one have a spear board or a simple 'eprom'
program that can test the mathbox

the rest works great!!! sound/video/controls
just in the game all you get is a dot in the mid of the
srceen but you can play it and see your high score go up :)

ps after seening Eric's video it made me remember
what a good thing it would be to have it going again