RE: Vectrex overlays - got any spare?

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_classicade.com>
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 23:45:08 EDT

I don't know anything about Vectrex overlays, but I do know a little about
laminating transparencies: I've tried several different types of lamination
for transparencies (standard laminator, pouch laminator), and none turned
out very well because of the small bubbles that are inherent in the
lamination process. Normally, you don't notice these bubbles/imperfections
for standard white paper, but you sure do if you laminate clear or dark
solid colors.

So, don't waste your money at Kinko's (et al) using their laminators.