Re: Major Havoc Art Repro Check

From: someotherguy <someotherguy_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Thu Jul 19 2001 - 18:36:39 EDT

Thanks Mark! Yeah, there's a bunch of room in there to work with, but placing it just
below the MOVE instruction seemed "centered."

That page isn't linked on my main page, it's just out there in the ether...I was
tempted to post on r.g.v.a.c. about it but didn't know if you wanted that publicity
yet. If it's OK with you then I shall post away : )

I should have some more pictures up soon as I work on whether or not I want to
re-drill the top plate for the NOS CPO spinner holes (and of course two more at the
bottom) and install the NOS CPO.

Richard