Re: Only 2k

From: Joe Bachmann <joe.bachmann_at_newmail.net>
Date: Sat Jul 21 2001 - 01:06:35 EDT

Received in my Wintron... Now the voltage jumps to 8k when first turned on and then
goes to zero. No over voltage light comes on... Replaced BU406D again.. No
change... I do have a waveform at the bu406d. Only 7.65 is coming out though..

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Frustrated JB

PS. Anyone have Star Wars serial #564 boards?