Vector games Id like to see (The Bishop of Battle)

From: Mark E Davidson <Burbs1_at_concentric.net>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 16:43:17 EDT

In May, Neil pointed out a PC vector game called Battle Girl. You can
read up and D/L a demo at
http://pc.hotgames.com/games/battl12/review.htm Did anyone get a chance
to play it?. Wouldn't it be great to port that over to hardware? Its a
way cool game.
    On the same line of cool games, There was a movie in 83 called
NIGHTMARES. It had hot shots like Emilio Estevez and Moon Zappa. The
moves was a series of short stores, one called the The Bishop of Battle.
The story is the tale of a kid (Emilio Estevez) and his goal to make it
to the top level of this game, The Bishop of Battle. I wont give away
the ending, but most of the action is in 80s arcades with all the (now)
classics. And the The Bishop of Battle is a vector game like no other,
that would be a totally wild, if reproduced. I converted the The Bishop
of Battle from the DVD to a (poor) RM. file. Get it from my site if you
can handle the 41 meg download at
http://www.basementarcade.com/The_Bishop_of_Battle.rm
and once you see it tell me what you think!

-=Mark=--