Re: WG 6XXX Deflection: P.T.C.

From: LOUIS SRIANOMAI <louisurfer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 27 2001 - 16:04:17 EDT

Yep,

This is the source. I got the same part# PTH451C but
make sure you get the right version. There's -02 and
-01. The 3 pin spacing is slightly different on each.
 I think the correct is the -02, but make sure before
you order. They were shipped out within the day and
arrived the following afternoon.

Thanks to Noel for the info.