FS: SW/ESB PCB & Gravitar combo

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 15:20:33 EDT

I thought I'd give you guys a shot at this before I post to rgvac:

Working Star Wars PCB set w/interconnects. Also
has Clay's 1st generation SW/ESB kit installed.

$200 + S & H

Working Gravitar PCB, nice control panel and marquee.
I can provide Pic's of CP when I get home from work.

$200 + S & H

Both boards have been in storage for a while but I will re-test
before shipping. Working, but to be sold AS-IS. I Prefer
Pal Pal for payment so I can ship ASAP. I will be heading
to Canada in 7-10 days for work, so I'd like to finalize by then.

Thanks.

Todd Miller, LAN Administrator
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(641)423-4293/(641)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com.

litterbox99@home.com <mailto:litterbox99@home.com>