Asteroids mini restoration help

From: James G Watt <kinetic-arts_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 10:41:36 EDT

Hi I've got a very sorry cabinet I want to restore to an asteroids mini.
The machine has had significant structural modifications and I need the
help of someone with the cabinet to rebuild the monitor mounting.

Rather than spam up the list with all the questions, if anyone thinks
they could help describe the insides of the cab could you hit the web
page. Any and all info will be gratefully received:

http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk/jamma/asteroids/asteroidsrepair.htm

The rest of you may get a laugh out of what the jamma butcher did to my
machine too :-)

OH if anyone's got an asteroids or missilecommand mini in Scotland
(Glasgow?) and wouldn't mind if I payed a visit with the tape measure
please let me know.

---
James G Watt
http://www.kinetic-arts.co.uk
Part of the Video Arcade Game Collectors WebRing.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.