RE: WG6100 display problems

From: Dennis Shirk <dshirk_at_pipelineInteractive.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 11:27:46 EDT

I have two AVG PCBs, but only a single AVG processor. If I test on the other
AVG PCB, I have to move the processor from one to the other. The same
display problems exist on both boards using the same processor. I was
wondering if the processor could be responsible, but the consensus so far
seems to suggest that it is unlikely.

Dennis