HV Diode

From: Omar Vega <omar_at_techsource.com>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 22:42:41 EDT

Has anyone tried to purchase SK7333 or NTE527A's recently? When I tried the
usual sources a few weeks ago it seemed that both parts are no longer
availible. There were some modern replacements from Microsemi but nothing
that seemed to be in stock anywhere I looked. I did manage to find some of
the original Varo H1812's but wasn't too happy about the price/quantities.
When I get them next week I'll have a few extras if anyone needs them and
runs into the same problems. Thanks.

Omar