Re: RE: WG 6100 Deflection Board Problem

From: jerry madsen <jetskimod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 13:15:49 EDT

Ok then I have changed a portion of the resistors and
transistors in the Y-Amp area also.Before all this
happened I lost video completely and found a shorted
diode in the X-Amp section,replaced it and got video
back but now I have this problem that I am dealing
with.Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to
remedy it.Thanks.
                Jerry.