Re: Fluke 9100A Software needed

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 03:50:34 EDT

At 05:07 am 30 08 01, you wrote:
>These are essentially SCSI drives, and should be able to be duplicated
>with the drive copiers. My 9000 has a MFM drive with a MFM to SCSI
>interface. Cool.

That's good news ... I do know of someone who has a working one, alas he's
2 hours drive away :o(

I am somewhat concerned by page 3-31 of the technical users manual which
says the 9100A writes validation data to the system disks the first time
they are used so that they cannot be used or copied on another machine :o(

Anyway I'm going to phone Fluke UK's technical department today to see if
they can help ....

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk