Re: Fluke 9100A Software needed

From: Andy Welburn <warlords_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 04:46:38 EDT

just to add to this, has anybody successfully transferred any programs over
rs-232 on the 9100a ?

i can't find any menu options to set it for recieving serial data, although
there's plenty of options to set up the baud/stop bits/parity etc.. which
all doesn't help :)

so i think i'll be forced to hunt down a video card for it (anyone go one??)
or try and get somethgin to go PC-> OS9 format disks so i can run my
programs on it... lengthy..

any suggestions?

Andy