RE: Re: vector: 25" Amplifone tube DAG connector/spring?( story truth?)

From: Mills, Lewis <lmills_at_mail.state.mo.us>
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 14:37:37 EDT

> (Sorry about the long post but one of my pet peeves are urban
> legends. I'm on a
> one person mission to quash them all. ...and anything that
> sounds like an urban
> legend that gets in my way!)

Zonn,
And another thing about urban legends: they have incredible staying power!
Smash one into the dust one day, and it comes back to life in a year in a
slightly different context, or even exactly the same. Why? Because there's
something in them that makes us want to believe, and because there's a fresh
crop of suckers born every minute. From my own selfish point of view, I'd
rather see on you on a one (or maybe two or three) person mission to create
a new vector monitor ;)
Lewis