Re: Anybody done John's Raster Hack for Ampliphone?

From: Gregg Woodcock <woodcock_at_sisna.com>
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 09:38:49 EDT

OK, it worked. Here's what it took:
The focus and G2 as mentioned before but also the 2 heater wires need to be
moved to the 4600, too and also a ground wire (I used the dangling DAG wire
from the neck board) and connected this to the Amplifone DAG. The question
is, do I need more ground wiring between the game or deflection baord and
the 4600 (right now the only connection is chassis to earth ground and the
DAG)? Seems to work great!